Propolis combined with a cocktail of botanical active ingredients prevents the development of microbial flora and itching sensations, which is frequent with dandruff conditions. These ingredients work in synergy to ensure proper scalp hygiene while gently removing dandruff conditions and bringing instant results.
The Leonor Greyl Bain Traitant à la Propolis Gentle Dandruff Treatment Shampoo gentle formula enables daily use if necessary.
- Gentle formula allowing every day use if necessary.
- Purifies the scalp.
- Instantly takes dandruff off and soothes irritations.
- Propolis: antiseptic, prevents development of microbial flora.
- Jobarb: antiseptic, healing and tonic properties, soothing and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Essential oils.
- Dandruff, sensitive scalp.
- All ages.
Works well with:
- Crème aux Fleurs Beauty and Protection Conditioning Cleansing Cream
- Complexe Énergisant Vials for Hair Vitality
- Régénérescence Naturelle Beauty Enhancing Oil
History behind product development:
The idea for including Propolis in a shampoo product came naturally to the Leonor Greyl family after a trip in Egypt, during which they discovered that this ingredient was used to preserve mummies because of its strong antibacterial properties.
Apply Leonor Greyl Bain Traitant à la Propolis Gentle Dandruff Treatment Shampoo to wet hair and emulsify using small amounts of water. Repeat the process. When a gentle lather is built, rinse thoroughly and repeat again.
Leonor Greyl recommend the application of L'Huile de Leonor Greyl Beautifying Oil
prior to shampooing to help detangle and nourish hair. If your scalp is quite irritated and itchy, they also recommend using Bain Traitant à la Propolis Gentle Dandruff Treatment Shampoo with the Crème aux Fleurs Beauty and Protection Conditioning Cleansing Cream
to desensitise the scalp.
**Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
**Sodium Lauroyl Oat Aminoacids
Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer
*Viola Tricolor Extract
*Onosis Spinosa Root Extract
*Sempervivum Tectorum Extract
*Alium Sativa (Garlic) Bulb Extract
Cochlearia Armoracia (Horseradish) Root Extract
Ferula Assa Foetida Root Extract
*Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract