L'Oréal Professionnel Hairchalk comes in five bold, show-stopping shades and three more subtle, sophisticated tones. The range is inspired by the way we accessorise with make-up and nails, allowing us to change hair shades as often as we do our shoes!
Bold on both blondes and brunettes, the eight L'Oréal Professionnel Hairchalk shades consist of Sweet Sixteen Pink, First Date Violet, Blue Ocean Cruise, Garden Party, Coral Sunset, Bronze Beach, Coffee Break & Black Tie. So get ready to brighten up the boardroom, wow on a night out or accessorise a pretty braid on a Sunday afternoon.
16 applicators and instructions included.
Look Magazine: "Streaks, stripes, tips or all-over wow colour, L'Oréal Professionnel Hairchalks are the easiest way to colour your hair. Used backstage at Ashish and Felder Felder, we're head over heels with the amazing finish (from all eight shades) and the non-commitment wash out factor."
- Brush or style the hair according to the desired look.
- Wear protective gloves (not included) and a dark towel to avoid staining hands and clothes.
- Shake the L'Oréal Professionnel Hairchalk tube gently before each application.
- Pour 3-4 drops of the product on the surface of the applicator without touching edges.
- Close and pinch the applicator to allow the distribution of the product on the entire inner surface.
Note: L'Oréal Professionnel Hairchalk should be applied to dry hair.
1. Select a hair section and slide the applicator down the hair where the coloured effect is desired.
2. If you desire a more intense effect, slide the applicator through the section again until the desired colour is achieved.
3. Wait for product to dry between 30 seconds to 1 minute.
4. Isolate the hair section in your hand and comb carefully to evenly distribute the product.
If you wish to colour more hair sections, repeat steps 1-4 remembering to add more product inside the applicator. For an optimal result, brush and blow dry after application.
- L'Oréal Professionnel Hairchalks will wash out in 2 shampoos, depending on the hair sensitivity.
- To remove the colour more quickly, apply shampoo to dry hair, massaging the coloured hair section. Repeat the step if necessary and rinse out.
- To remove from skin, wash area with soap and water. Rinse out.