Dip dye just got easy with new L'Oréal Paris Préférence Wild Ombrés, a simple way to subtly highlight the lengths and tips of hair.
Featuring lightening cream technology for optimal lightening, this home dip dye effect kit gives hair a natural two-tone look, as if the ends have been gently kissed by the sun.
Easy, ultra-rapid application:
Thanks to a specially designed brush, developed in associated with L'Oréal Paris expert colourist, Christophe Robin, the formula is simple to apply. All it takes is a few brush strokes of Préférence Wild Ombrés mixture to ad hoc sections of hair and in just 25-45 minutes (depending on intensity required), runway ready hair can be achieved. L'Oréal Paris Préférence Wild Ombrés Brush-On Dip Dye is ideal for those who want to dip their toes into hair colour without the commitment or just love low-maintenance hair colour.
Available in 3 shades:
- No. 1: colour result from light brown to dark brown.
- No. 2: colour result from dark blonde to medium brown.
- No. 3: colour result from blonde to dark blonde.
"I love the Wild Ombrés range as it makes hair incredibly luminous. The results are 100% guaranteed and since you don't apply it to the roots, there's no need for touch ups!"
- Christophe Robin.
Each pack contains:
- An Expert Applicator Brush
- Activating Powder
- developer Crème and Applicator Cap
- Lightening Crème
- Conditioning Shampoo
- A pair of professional-quality gloves
- Instruction leaflet
BE COLOUR SAFE: A SKIN ALLERGY TEST MUST BE DONE 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH TIME YOU WISH TO USE THIS PRODUCT.
Christophe's top tips for applying L'Oréal Paris Préférence Wild Ombrés Brush-On Dip Dye:
1. Brush hair thoroughly to ensure a smooth application. Apply to dry hair.
2. Wear the gloves provided and begin by adding the activating powder then lightening crème into the developer crème formula.
3. Replace the applicator cap and start shaking the colourant horizontally, and away from you, ensuring the formula is fully mixed.
4. Part hair into two sections from the back of your head and pull forwards.
5. Squeeze the Ombrés mixture onto the expert brush until it is completely covered.
6. Pull ad hoc sections of hair away from your head and brush formula through the end lengths only. Don't go higher than the level of your ear.
7. Leave the colourant to develop between 25 to 45 minutes depending on your desired Ombrés intensity. The longer the formula is left, the lighter the effect.
8. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water then rinse again, applying the conditioning shampoo.
9. If hair feels dry, apply a hair mask then blow dry to reveal the perfect Wild Ombrés effect.