Formally called Kérastase Reflection Chroma Captive Shine Intensifying Care.
Harper's Bazaar Beauty Hot 100 2012 – Best Daily Haircare: "One of the best investments you can make for your hair, this prescriptive range of products covers your every need, from a boost of volume and shine through to a total transformation of any head of damaged hair that seems beyond help."
The Kérastase Reflection Chroma Captive range is suitable for all hair types, but specifically colour-treated hair, and offers top tone shine, heat tone protection and bottom tone intensity. Inspired by chromatic sciences enriched by System Capture for protection intensity and shine, Reflection Chroma Captive replaces the Chroma Reflect range.
Kérastase Fondant Chroma Captive Shine Intensifying Care is a rinse-out treatment for coloured hair. The fondant helps protect colour intensity in its most perfect state leaves hair looking beautifully shiny. Rinse-out care for coloured hair. Protected, intense, luminous: your colour looks radiant.
- Leaves hair smooth and shiny for maximum light reflection from root to tip.
- Maximises longevity and radiance of hair colour.
- Preserves colour depth and shine for up to 40 days with use of Chroma Captive 3-step system.
- Features Linseed Oil proven to reduce colour fading by 33% to 50% (instrumental testing).
- Vitamin E and UV filters protects against oxidative aggressors that can lead to premature colour fading.
- Preserves colour depth and shine, while protecting against anti oxidant aggressors and premature colour fading.
- Polishes the hair fibre from root to tip, leaving it smooth for maximum light reflection and shine.
- Zinc Gluconate: Captures and locks- in colour deep within the hair fibre by creating strong ionic bonds between colouring agents.
- Linseed Oil: Derived from the flax plant, this water repelling oil polishes and smooth the hair fibre from root to tip, leaving hair smooth and shiny for maximum light reflection.
- Vitamin E+ UV Filters: Help fight against oxidative aggressors that lead to premature colour fading.