Contains 4% oxygen.
The Cellulite Eater!
Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti-Cellulite Body Cream contains Karin Herzog's strongest percentage of Oxygen: 4%, to penetrate the areas of the body where the skin is uneven and where fatty deposits are at their densest.
One of the few cellulite products on the market that does not contain Caffeine.
A healthy diet and physical exercise are not always sufficient to maintain a slim figure with toned, firm skin. The setting of adipose deposits under the skin manifests itself by irregular, looser skin which may even be flabby in typical areas such as the hips, buttocks and often the stomach. Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti-Cellulite Body Cream is formulated to act locally on the parts of the body which are most liable to deposits and massing of fat.
- A light emulsion designed to work from the inside, whilst leaving a luxuriously silky residue on the surface of the skin to hydrate and provide all day comfort.
- Disperses adipose tissue by forcing Oxygen gas deep into the tissues, blasting away toxins that block the capillaries, causing uneven bumpy skin.
- Provides the area with enough energy to wash away the trapped toxins and maintain healthy, vibrant smooth skin.
- Increases hydration levels that remain high all day.
- Relieves aches and pains in tired legs.
- Prevents the laying down of fatty deposits.
- Firms, and tightens skin.
- Increases circulation and improves the skins natural repairing and regenerative properties.
Strong antiseptic to kill bacteria and detox.
Paraben and preservative free. Not tested on animals.
Apply a thin layer of Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti-Cellulite Body Cream to the parts of the body which are affected, once or twice daily (ideally morning and night). Spread the cream without massaging into the skin as it acts by itself .
The slight tingling sensation you may experience is quite normal and is due to the pressure of 4% oxygen contained in this cream, which makes it effective. 3 to 5 minutes after application, you may either take a shower or get dressed.
When Karin Herzog recommend that you do not massage into the skin, they should like to point out that your hands will absorb a large quantity of cream with greater rapidity than the skin on the face and body. Therefore, if you massage into the skin when applying a cream for the face or body, too much of the effect of Karin Herzog's patented products vanishes into the hands instead of acting where it was intended.