Suitable for all skin types.
The preferred beauty tip and secret of a host of top celebrity make up artists.
Karin Herzog Mild Face Scrub is an exceptionally high quality, high performance scrub. Used to mechanically remove dead cells on the surface of the face. Comprising premium quality ground white marble powder, the perfectly spherical particles ensure the complexion is gently polished and refined without abrasion or irritation.
- Super fine texture.
- Contains ground white marble. One of the few totally natural products that provide perfectly spherical particles.
- Does not scratch, dry or irritate the skin.
- Contains NO artificial particles.
- Excellent to prepare the face for a smooth application of make up.
- Can be added to the skin with either of the cleansers in the Karin Herzog range, to exfoliate whilst cleansing.
Paraben and preservative free. Not tested on animals.
Use Karin Herzog Mild Face Scrub several times a week after cleansing the skin. Apply a fine layer to the face and neck. Massage gently for a few seconds. If the cream becomes slightly dry as you are rubbing it, you may wish to add a little water in place of more cream and continue the massage for a short while. This will work very well as Karin Herzog Mild Face Scrub contains enough scrub formula in one application to provide optimum results. Rinse off afterwards. Alternatively, try combining the Mild Scrub with either of the Karin Herzog cleansers, for a nourishing exfoliation treatment.
Karin Herzog Mild Face Scrub is gentle enough to be used once per day if you so wish. Clients who suffer from blocked pores or acne are encouraged to use this product every morning as part of their acne program.