Jurlique Arnica Cream is a lightweight cream to renew delicate skin, leaving it soothed and supple.
- Lightweight homeopathic cream to help cool, soothe, and even skin that has been slightly traumatised.
- Delivers hydration and moisturisation.
- Provides natural antioxidant protection.
- Arnica is a homeopathic medicine for hundreds of years and is typically used to cool and soothe skin.
- Vitamin E, C, Green Tea, Grapeseed and Turmeric help protect skin against antioxidants.
- Safflower and Shea Butter soften and moisturise skin.
Warm a small amount of Jurlique Arnica Cream between fingertips and gently press onto skin as required. Do not apply to broken skin.
Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Alcohol; Glycerin; Cocoglycerides; Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil; Ceteareth-20; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Arnica montana Flower Extract; Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Oil; Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract; Spilanthes acmella Flower Extract; Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract; Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract; Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Seed Extract; Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract; Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate; Lactic Acid; Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C); Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
*From natural essence oil.