This lightweight, leave-in conditioning spray combines the antioxidant benefits of green tea along with 9 other certified-organic oils and extracts to strengthen and revitalise hair. Guar gum naturally builds volume while soy proteins replenish lipid content to lock in moisture.
- Untangles and eliminates frizz.
- Strengthens hair and builds volume.
- Leaves hair healthy and manageable.
- Increases hair's manageability.
- Perfect for styling and creating natural healthy shine.
- Great for revitalising hair throughout the day.
- Provides hydration to protect and soften hair.
- Green tea extract: rich in antioxidants, natural antibacterial, stimulates hair growth.
- Calendula extract: soothes and protects the hair and scalp.
- Broccoli seed oil: rich in fatty acids to eliminate frizz and give hair a smooth, natural shine.
- Chamomile extract: strengthens and revitalises the hair, treats scalp issues.
- Rosemary extract: stimulates hair growth, adds volume and shine.
Spray John Masters Organics Green Tea & Calendula Leave-In Conditioning Mist on damp or dry hair, focusing on damaged or frizzy areas such as the ends. Follow with any John Masters Organics styling product.
Aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, glycerin, panthenol, hydrolyzed soy protein, polyglyceryl-10 laurate*, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, juniperus mexicana (cedarwood) oil, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) extract*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, urtica dioica (nettle) root extract*, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, pelargonium pelatum graveolens (geranium) flower oil, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil*, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil*, helianthus anuus (sunflower) seed oil*, broccoli seed oil*