A breakthrough for home hair colouring.
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour is the first ever premium permanent home hair colour that uses foam technology to deliver salon-quality results at home. With various flattering shades to choose from, achieving flawless, natural-looking results at home has never been quicker or easier.
Simply massage the foam into your hair to achieve flawless coverage you thought you could only get at a salon. No drips, no stains – just gorgeous-looking hair from every angle.
- Colourant 32ml
- Developer 48ml
- Conditioner 50ml
- Salon Professional Gloves
- Usage Instructions & Tips
Important Safety Warnings:
Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you have already used colour products before.
Do not colour your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp
- You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past
Contains phenylenediamines (toluenediamines), resorcinol, hydrogen peroxide, and ammonia. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Rinse hair well after application. Wear suitable gloves provided in carton. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains sodium sulfite to preserve colourant.
Detailed instructions are included.
Tips before colouring:
- After shampooing your hair, wait at least 24 hours before colouring
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before use
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Select a shade no more than 2 levels away from your current colour
- If you have bleached, highlighted, permed or relaxed hair, wait 2 weeks
- Always apply to dry hair
- Do not wear accessories or use metal tools
- Before applying, comb your hair to detangle it
- If colour touches the skin, wipe it off immediately
Tips During Colouring:
- Always use as much foam as you can
- For short hair, use at least 2/3 of the bottle
- For shoulder length to long hair, use the entire bottle
- Carefully massage foam through the hair with your fingertips
- Be gentle to prevent hair from tangling