Jane Iredale have put together three made-to-match shades for the brow bone, crease and lid. All of their highly pigmented shadows are simple to blend, sensitivity-tested... and they stay put for gorgeous, crease-free, long-lasting eye colour.
- Jane Iredale PurePressed Triple Eye Shadows are gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients.
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting.
- May be applied wet or dry to compliment any look.
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining.
Apply your darkest colour in a sideways V with a brush. Highlight above the iris in a medium shade. Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade. Blend well with a clean brush.
- Spritz an eyeliner brush with D2O or POMMISST and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
- It's always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
- Don't try to match the eye colour with a shadow, since this will only cancel-out the eye. A complementary/contrasting colour is what makes the eye pop (e.g., brown/blue).
- If you have red or dark circles, stay away from blue or gray tones. They just accentuate the darkness.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Pine Bark Extract, Pomegranate Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.