Create beautiful, flushed cheeks with Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush. Colours so subtle and natural you'll look like you're glowing from the inside out!
- Free of chemical dyes and potentially irritating ingredients.
- Suitable for use on the eyes and lips.
- Formulated with nourishing minerals.
- Provides a soft wash of just-blushed colour.
- Finishes beautifully and naturally.
Use a brush to apply. Rock the brush underneath the outer part of the cheekbone using one of Jane Iredale's bronzers. Brush it up onto the cheekbone. Apply a brighter colour to the apple of the cheek and brush outwards and down, away from the top of the cheekbone. Blend the two colours together using the brush you used to apply your base.
- The perfect blush for you is the colour of your cheek when flushed.
- Two colours create a subtle, sophisticated look.
- Harmonise blush and lip color. It gives a natural, pulled-together look.
- To widen a face, keep blush towards the outside of the face.
- To narrow a face, bring the colour into the middle of the face, but no farther forward than the middle of the iris.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Pine Bark Extract, Pomegranate Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines.