Just think what a spritz of Pommisst Hydration Spray and a layer of Jane Iredale's sun-protective minerals will do for your skin! Jane Iredale Pommisst Hydration Spray offers the added benefit of pomegranate extract, a powerful antioxidant and UV protector, also known to help protect against skin cancer.
Lightly spray your face with Jane Iredale Pommisst Hydration Spray from about 12" away. Pat your face with your fingers to work moisture into the skin and to minimise fine lines and pores. Spritz the face when the skin feels dry or when exposed to drying atmosphere.
- Use Jane Iredale Pommisst Hydration Spray to set bases and help to conceal pores and fine lines.
- Use to wet brushes to make liners.
- Use anywhere that the atmosphere is drying.
- Use spritz as a moisturiser for oily skin.
- It's not a good idea to spray spring water on the face, because most spring waters contain chalk, which leaves a hard-to-remove white film on the skin.
- Spray in your hair to control static!
Water/Eau/Aqua, Pomegranate Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Sodium PCA, Radish Root Extract, Algae Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Grape Seed Extract.