Made with 24-Karat gold flakes, Jane Iredale Moonglow Golden Bronzer can be used to subtly create the "Golden Goddess" look. Brush it on the cheeks, eyes and lips, or use as an all-over bronzer.
With four luxurious shades to choose from, you can mix and match to suit any mood.
- Apply Jane Iredale Moonglow Golden Bronzer with the Jane Iredale Eye Shader Brush.
- For eyes, use the four colours individually.
- For cheeks and body, swirl a brush around the four colours. Lightly apply to your cheekbone.
- Apply a bronzer where the sun would hit the face first: cheekbones, chin, nose and forehead.
- Apply Jane Iredale Moonglow Golden Bronzer dry or mix with moisturiser or hair gel to achieve a truly dramatic effect.
- For a red-carpet look, brush onto shoulders and décolleté.
- For a look that sculpts the face, apply a lighter base to the center of the face (include eyes and around the mouth, but not the nose), a darker one on the outside perimeter, and then the bronzer. This pulls the center of the face out and mimics the effect that a key light would have. It's a very effective way of adding definition and a trick often used by TV and film makeup artists.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, 24-Karat Gold Leaf, Pine Bark Extract, Pomegranate Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.