This dual-purpose formula contains sea minerals that condition lashes so they can grow to their fullest potential, while thousands of cellulose fibers coat the lashes for a look that’s glamorous, rich and full. The Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara extra large, tapered brush makes application easy and separates lashes effortlessly.
- Packaged in a squeezable tube with the highest quality brush.
- Contains 75% more product than normal mascaras.
- Conditions lashes so they don’t clump, flake or break.
- Apply a layer of Jane Iredale PureLash Extender and Conditioner first. You’ll be amazed how it thickens your lashes. It also means that you’ll use less mascara. Allow to dry until tacky and then apply Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara.
- Be sure to rock the mascara wand at the base of your lashes first. This is where you want the most product, then brush out to the tips.
When Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara is initially used, it may feel drier than other mascaras. This is because Jane Iredale have replaced the normal water content with algae extracts. The power of the extracts is what nourishes and conditions the lashes. For optimum application and feel, begin with a layer of Jane Iredale PureLash Extender and Conditioner and while it is still damp, apply Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara.
Water, Algae Extract, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Cellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Vanilla Tahitensis Fruit Extract, Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Tribehenin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Oleic Acid. May contain: Iron Oxides, Carmine, Titanium Dioxide.