The look is moist and light. The feel is like a second skin. Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals A Foundation is a light-reflecting, mineral foundation in a special liquid formulation. The beads are actually liposomes entrapping liposomes. This state-of-the-art technology enables Jane Iredale to encapsulate large amounts of active ingredients, which are then time-released into the skin. The spheres are suspended in a gel of aloe vera and vegetable glycerin. Makeup and skin care in one bottle!
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Minimises pores and evens skin tone.
- Provides lightweight, comfortable coverage.
- Apply Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals with a foundation brush.
- The first few pumps will release a clear gel. This is aloe vera. Rub it into your hands; it's good for them.
- Two pumps of Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals on the back of your hand are usually enough to cover most of your face.
- Pick it up with a dry foundation brush for a heavier coverage. Wet the brush for a more sheer coverage.
- Brush Amazing Base or PurePressed Base on top of Liquid Minerals for broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Use as a light under-eye concealer. Pat it gently under the eye with your finger. It's like magic!
- For oily skin, use very little (if any) moisturiser before application. Applying an oil control primer will smooth the skin's surface, control excess oil and help prevent colour change. It also provides a broad-spectrum SPF 15.
- Apply Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals A Foundation over the nose and other oily areas to minimise large pores. Then dust with pressed minerals over the entire face for UVA/UVB SPF 20 and a flawless finish.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oat Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Willow Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, White Tea Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Radish Root Extract, Carrageenan Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens.