Jane Iredale Lip Pencil Crayons are created to be soft enough to fill in your lips easily but durable enough to provide a long-lasting base to the colour you layer over them.
- Jane Iredale use no FD&C dyes, so their pencils can be used anywhere on the face.
- Their soft formula lends itself to blending and being used as a lip base.
- Made with conditioning oils and waxes and coloured with Jane Iredale's same protective pigments.
- Glide on smoothly and do not tug the delicate lip area.
Create a look that's all your own by layering colour. Fill in your entire mouth with a Lip Definer and apply a PureMoist LipColour on top. For a richer look, finish with a PureGloss for Lips or Just Kissed shade.
- Looking for a perfect neutral? Pull down your lower lip, and there it is!
- Apply a pencil base and layer with a Jane Iredale PureGloss for Lips for a very current look.
- Use a cosmetic pencil sharpener to maintain a rounded point. Regular pencil sharpeners don't have a large enough opening and will split the wood.
- The only way to sanitise pencils is by sharpening.
Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Mango Seed Oil, Candelilla Wax, Shea Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Carnauba Wax, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Mica, Carmine.