Jane Iredale D2O Hydration Spray resists evaporation and helps to hydrate and plump the cells. Also containing ingredients that calm the skin and fight free radicals, D2O is a must for post-laser or after any kind of peel! Some makeup artists believe that Jane Iredale D2O Hydration Spray is the quintessential last step in applying our makeup. It sets the minerals in seconds.
- Contains seaweed extracts to help reduce sebaceous hypersecretion and regulate the pH of the skin.
- Ylang ylang doesn't just have a heavenly scent; it also has a balancing action on the secretion of sebum.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Ylang Ylang Flower Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract, Myrrh Extract, Sodium PCA, Radish Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Grape Seed Extract.
Lightly spray your face with Jane Iredale D2O Hydration Spray from about 12” away. Pat your face with your fingers to work moisture into the skin and to minimise fine lines and pores. Spritz the face when the skin feels dry or when exposed to drying atmosphere.
- Use to wet brushes to make liners.
- Use anywhere that the atmosphere is drying.
- Use spritz as a moisturiser for oily skin.
- It's not a good idea to spray spring water on the face, because most spring waters contain chalk, which leaves a hard-to-remove white film on the skin.
- Spray in your hair to control static!