An eye treatment as well as a concealer containing conditioners such as jojoba esters and avocado oil, both high in vitamins A, C, D and E. Jane Iredale Circle\Delete Concealer contains green tea extract, a potent antioxidant.
- Use alone or brush minerals on top.
- Creamy texture glides over the skin and dries to a silky finish.
- Each shade may be used separately, or blended to better match complexion.
Pick up a small amount of Jane Iredale Circle\Delete Concealer with a brush. Stipple onto the skin. Apply to the inside corner of the eye and then stipple under lashes and entire under-eye area. Use your ring finger to smooth and blend the edges. The warmth from your finger will melt the product into the skin and set it.
- To cover dark circles, choose a colour that matches your skin tone or is slightly lighter.
- Circle\Delete 2 combines a light and medium peach-especially good for neutralising blue circles.
- To disguise puffiness, stipple the lighter colour on the inner and outer corners of the eye. Apply the darker colour to the puffiest area. Light colours stand out; dark colours recede.
Isopropyl Jojobate, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Beeswax, Silica, Carnauba Wax, Ozokerite, Lilac Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Algae, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides.