An eye treatment as well as a concealer containing conditioners such as jojoba esters and avocado oil, both high in vitamins A, C, D and E. Jane Iredale Circle\Delete Concealer contains green tea extract, a potent antioxidant.
- Use alone or brush minerals on top.
- Creamy texture glides over the skin and dries to a silky finish.
- Each shade may be used separately, or blended to better match complexion.
Isopropyl Jojobate, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Beeswax, Silica, Carnauba Wax, Ozokerite, Lilac Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Pine Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Algae, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides.
Pick up a small amount of Jane Iredale Circle\Delete Concealer with a brush. Stipple onto the skin. Apply to the inside corner of the eye and then stipple under lashes and entire under-eye area. Use your ring finger to smooth and blend the edges. The warmth from your finger will melt the product into the skin and set it.
- To cover dark circles, choose a colour that matches your skin tone or is slightly lighter.
- Circle\Delete 2 combines a light and medium peach-especially good for neutralising blue circles.
- To disguise puffiness, stipple the lighter colour on the inner and outer corners of the eye. Apply the darker colour to the puffiest area. Light colours stand out; dark colours recede.