Proteolytic enzymes gently resurface to reveal healthy, smooth and polished skin.
Jan Marini Skin Zyme Mask is a supplemental home care exfoliation product that has the ability to digest dead skin cells without harming sensitive or irritated tissues. Benefits of other resurfacing agents are dramatically accelerated and desired results are more rapidly obtained with regard to skin rejuvenation, acne, hyperpigmentation and scar reduction.
- Proteolytic Enzyme - Papain from Green Unripened Papaya
Features & Benefits:
- Proteolytic enzymes selectively break down dead and damaged skin cells
- Resurfacing without irritating sensitive skin
- Great for use post-procedure and on flaking/peeling skin
- Helps reduce follicular retention to aid in clearing acne
- Can be used regularly for smoother, more refined skin
Apply Jan Marini Skin Zyme Mask in a thin even layer over entire face (and neck, if desired) and allow to remain for up to 20 minutes. To remove Skin Zyme, apply a small amount of Clean Zyme
to face and massage very gently to achieve emulsification. Remove with a washcloth and splash face 10 to 15 times with lukewarm water. Blot dry and follow with usual skin care products and/or moisturiser.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT, Magnesium Carbonate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Green 5 (CI 61570)