Proteolytic enzymes gently resurface to reveal healthy, smooth and polished skin.
Jan Marini Clean Zyme Face Cleanser is a supplemental home care exfoliation product that has the ability to digest dead skin cells without harming sensitive or irritated tissues. Benefits of other resurfacing agents are dramatically accelerated and desired results are more rapidly obtained with regard to skin rejuvenation, acne, hyperpigmentation and scar reduction.
- Proteolytic Enzyme - Papain from Green Unripened Papaya
Features & Benefits:
- Proteolytic enzymes selectively break down dead and damaged skin cells
- Resurfacing without irritating sensitive skin
- Great for use post-procedure and on flaking/peeling skin
- Helps reduce follicular retention to aid in clearing acne
- Can be used regularly for smoother, more refined skin
Jan Marini Clean Zyme Face Cleanser should be applied in place of regular cleanser and left on 1 to 2 minutes. Remove with a clean, wet and wrung out washcloth using lukewarm water. Blot dry.
Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Honey, Decyl Glucoside, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sorbitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Carbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex