Rapid Recovery Complex with advanced protection for superior wear and post-procedure recovery.
Until now, the post-procedure market was seriously lacking in immediate post-procedure products that offer positive user experiences to patients. The primary products patients used during recovery were Vaseline or Aquaphor (petrolatum), leaving your skin hot, red, sticky and shiny for multiple days post-treatment.
Marini BioShield is the first product of its kind. It is a silicone-based, non-petrolatum product for advanced post-procedure barrier protection and repair. This patent-pending formulation combines targeted growth factors and peptides with hyaluronic acid and CoEnzyme Q10 to reduce downtime and enhance treatment results. Marini BioShield's near-invisible matte finish protects the skin, speeds recovery and significantly increases user satisfaction by minimising or eliminating the objections and social impact common to post-procedure recovery.
- Epidermal Growth Factor (sh-Oligopeptide-1)
- Fibroblast Growth Factor (sh-Polypeptide-1)
- TGF Beta 1 (rh-Polypeptide-22)
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- CoEnzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)
Features & Benefits:
- Faster recovery
- Reduced downtime post procedure
- Reduced redness
- Enhanced treatment results
- Superior experience and patient satisfaction
- Non-petrolatum, oil-free formulation
- Safe for ablative procedures
- Patent pending
- Paraben-Free, Oil-Free
- Ideal for all skin types
Jan Marini Age Intervention Marini Bioshield is intended to be applied like a mask in a thicker layer to cover the skin for barrier protection. It is not meant to be rubbed in or patted on. For best results, apply as follows:
1. Always wash hands prior to application.
2. Apply a uniform, slightly visible layer over the entire treated surface:
- Apply product in one direction only using slow, smooth, and long motions.
- For most uniform coverage, apply the product using multiple pea-to dime-sized increments as required.
- Starting along the tear duct, spread the product directly across the face toward the outer edge of the cheek.
- Repeat motion in stripes from the centre face to the outer jawline progressing downward across the cheek to cover the entire mid-face and upper lip.
- Starting at the centre of the forehead, spread toward the temple and down the outside edge of the face. Repeat to cover the entire forehead.
- To cover the chin, start along the outer jawline, near the ear, and spread toward the centre of the chin.
- Repeat for the opposite side of the face.
3. The product will slowly dry, creating a flexible, enriched silicone barrier on the skin for recovery.
Do not 'spot fix' once applied.
To fix areas after application, thoroughly remove all product and reapply.
4. After recovery, the product may be used in a thin invisible layer to enhance hydration and provide continued recovery benefit. Make-up may be applied over the product at this time.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Water/Aqua/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Ubiquinone, sh-Polypeptide-22, Bisabolol, sh-Polypeptide-1, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol