Skin firming formula for skin care needs post-menopause.
Imedeen Prime Renewal skincare tablets combat the effects of hormonal ageing. Imedeen's exclusive marine complex, is enhanced with soy extract and zinc combined with the advanced protection complex vitea - a blend of white tea, lycopene and grapeseed extract. This formulation has been shown to preserve and revitalise the collagen and elastin content of skin, improve suppleness and skin density, as well as provide skin cells with a quality defence system against free radical damage. Soothing, calming chamomile has been added to the evening tablet.
Directions for use:
Take two tablets twice daily - morning and evening. Within 12-24 weeks the results are improved skin firmness, reduced appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyper pigmentation on face, hands and décolletage.
Pack contains 30 x 2 tablets morning sachets (sun) and 30 x 2 tablets evening sachets (moon).
- Marine Complex. Contains fish proteins and polysaccharides similar to those found naturally in the skin’s supporting tissue.
- Soy extract. Structurally similar to estrogen, it helps synthesise collagen - an important protein for skin structure and firmness.
- Chamomile extract (in evening tablets only). Renowned for its calming, soothing effect on skin.
- Zinc. Essential for skin integrity and healthy cell renewal.
- Vitea. An advanced antioxidant complex that helps protect skin against UV-induced damage. Daily dosage contains: white tea extract, lycopene, Grape seed extract and vitamins C + E.
- White tea extract (Camellia Sinesis) . White tea possesses the same polyphenols and antioxidants as green tea but in larger amounts, helping to protect skin against free radical damage.
- Lycopene. An antioxidant which has been scientifically shown to be twice as effective as beta-carotene and 100 times more potent than vitamin E at combating free radical damage.
- Grape Seed Extract. Works synergistically with lycopene, forming a protective shield around collagen and elastin proteins in the dermis.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid). An antioxidant which plays an important role in the formation of collagen.
- Vitamin E. Renowned for its skin benefits, vitamin E works alongside other antioxidant nutrients to prevent free radical damage.
Ingredients: Bulking agents (maltrodextrin, soy fibre), soy extract (Glycine Max L.) 350 mg, Marine Complex (fish proteins and polysaccharides 210 mg, ViTea (providing white tea extract (Camellia sinesis (L.) Kuntze) 62.4 mg, vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) 60 mg, dried glucose syrup*, chamomile extract* (Matricaria chamomilla L.) 40 mg, tomato extract (Lycopersicon esculentum L.) 28.8 mg, grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.) 27.5 mg, vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 10 mg), anti-caking agents (silicium dioxide, talc), zinc (as zinc gluconate) 5 mg, colours (titanium dioxide, ammonia caramel (contains wheat)) firming agent (pectin).
*Chamomile extract and dried glucose syrup are only included in the evening tablets.