Earth Mineral Pigments & Organic Jojoba Oil.
Certified organic foundation and powder.
- for skin with a yellow undertone.
- for skin with an olive undertone or for use as a bronzer.
- for skin with a pink undertone.
Suitable for sensitive skin and those prone to acne, eczema, psoriasis or rosacea
- 3 in 1 foundation, powder and sunscreen SPF15.
- Natural complexion, matte finish - no tide mark!
- Minerals reflect light to minimise fine lines and wrinkles.
- Does not clog your pores, allowing skin to breathe naturally.
This organic mineral face powder is made without Parabens, Bismuth Oxychloride, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Unnecessary Bulking Agents and Synthetic Colourants to bring you the purest powder that nature can offer.
Certified organic with EcoCert.
Vegetarian not vegan due to beeswax content.
Application tip: - Swirl, Buff, Tap! Swirl brush head twice around outer edge of the powder, buffing up the minerals, and tap off any excess powder. Apply in downward strokes moving inwards (the way your hairs go) starting with the left cheek, reapply powder and move to the right cheek, reapply, add to T-zone, reapply and cover under the nose and chin. As your skin tone changes between winter and summer, try blending Honey or Maple with Caramel for the perfect match.
Mica (Natural Mineral), Zea Mais (Corn) Starch*, Octyldodecanol (Plant Derived), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Natural Emulsifier), Zinc Oxide (Natural Mineral), Zinc Stearate (Mineral Binder), Glyceryl Caprylate (Natural Emulsifier), P-Anisic Acid, Cinnamic Acid, Cera Alba (Bees Wax)*. May Contain: Ci 77891, Ci77491, Ci77492, Ci 77499 (Mineral Pigments).
*Ingredients From Organic Farming. Ecocert 100% Natural Ingredients; 11.6% Organic Ingredients.