Fudge Paintbox Creative Conditioning Colours are great for semi-permanent colour.
Go hard or go home for a total colour transformation. Fudge Paintbox Creative Conditioning Semi-Permanent Colours electrify dull, boring hair that lasts for 3 to 30 washes.
Fudge Paintbox Creative Conditioning Colour Blueberry Hill stains the cuticle layer on the hair, as well as:
- Providing vibrant, dramatic results on pre-lightened hair
- Providing more subtle tones on natural hair
- Conditioning as it colours, giving the hair increased shine and luster
- Containing no ammonia, no peroxide, no lift.
1. After testing the colour result on a strand of hair, wash hair with your favourite Fudge shampoo, then towel dry.
2. Squeeze Fudge Paintbox Creative Conditioning Colour Blueberry Hill into a bowl.
3. Using a tint brush, apply Fudge Paintbox evenly to the hair being careful not the stain the scalp. Keep the colour away from the skin at the hairline and nape.
4. Comb the colour through the hair using a wide tooth comb. Lighter shades will require more combing.
5. Processing will take between 15-30 minutes.
6. Rinse hair thoroughly away from the face using warm water until all residue has been removed and the water runs clear.
7. Shampoo and condition with Fudge.
NB: Make sure you use a very dark or old towel as some staining will occur. Be careful that Fudge Paintbox Creative Conditioning Colour Blueberry Hill does not come into contact with any surface, as staining will occur, particularly with wet hair. Strand test recommended.