Formulated originally as an emollient for eczema and psoriasis, this Essential Care Ultra Rich is a must for any dry and sensitive skin conditions on the face or body. It is suitable for applying sparingly around the eyes.
Ultra Rich moisturising balm is absorbed deep into the skin layers to re-hydrate and support the protective skin barrier without blocking the pores as petroleum oils do. Can be used alone or over the Repair Lotion.
- Organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, organic shea butter (excellent moisturising properties and rich in vitamins to feed the skin)
- Hypericum/St John's Wort (antibacterial and healing - very important for eczematous skin)
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Can be used from 3 months.
- Product is Soil Association Certified.
- Essential Care use recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe.
- The Organic Ultra Rich is now packaged in a 100% recycled UK-made jar (which used to be a milk bottle in fact!)
You can use Essential Care Organic Ultra Rich for so much! As well as being a great hand and body emollient, you can apply it before swimming or washing-up to protect the skin. Or in wintry weather to protect from the cold. And on frizzy hair ends to calm them down. To condition very dry or chemically-damaged scalps, apply, leave on for 2 hours, and then wash.
Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cera Flava (Beeswax)*, Hypericum Perforatum (St John's Wort).
*Organically grown/produced (99.8%, remainder is herbal extract not available in organic quality).