This is the first shampoo that ever achieved Soil Association approval; with a maximum of organic ingredients and a uniquely natural cleansing formula; free from SLeS, ALS, artificial preservatives and salt.
Essential Care Gentle Herb Shampoo is balancing and conditioning for all hair types, including dyed hair. Suitable for babies and problem skin. Helps to relieve itchy or flaky scalps.
The goodness of natural herbs and oils and absence of harsh detergent means that after a week or so of regular use, you should find that you don't need a separate conditioner.
- a really mild cleansing agent (made from sugar) as a kind alternative to the widely used harsh detergent sodium lauryl(eth) sulphate
- organic coconut oil (moisturising and conditioning)
- organic aloe vera and other organic biodynamic herbs (stimulate healthy hair growth, relieve itchy/flaky scalps and promote natural shine)
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Free from all sulphates, artificial preservatives, etc.
- pH 5.5 - balanced to that of the skin.
Massage Essential Care Gentle Herb Shampoo onto wet hair and scalp. For best results, leave for a few minutes to allow the herbs and coconut oil to absorb and condition before rinsing.
Aqua, Coco glucoside, Cocos nucifera oil*, Urtica dioica extract*, Equisetum arvense leaf extract*, Lecithin, Rosmarinus officinalis extract*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Levulinic acid & sodium levulinate & glycerine (plant origin), Xanthan gum, Usnea barbata extract, Citric acid (natural pH regulator), Chamomila recutita extract*.
*Organically grown/produced (min. 70% organic - and 100% natural ingredients)