Dry skin loves a great nighttime moisturiser. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating Night Cream works with your skin’s natural cycle of nighttime repair to help your skin recover from daytime damage and look and feel smoother and firmer.
If you have dry skin you may have already discovered what scientists have long known: nighttime is your skin’s natural time for rejuvenation. It’s also a wonderful time for hydration. This light yet intensely moisturising cream helps skin visibly repair itself, to look and feel firmer and more resilient. It also releases soothing scents of lavender and honeysuckle as a blend of essential botanicals and proven moisture boosters help replenish your skin’s moisture reserves overnight.
Cleanse and tone first, then smooth Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating Night Cream onto face and throat at night.
As always, you’ll get best results if this is part of a consistent, daily Visible Difference essential regimen: 1) Cleanse 2) Tone 3) Treat 4) Moisturise.
- Advanced Moisture Complex: A combination of high performance moisturisers, humectants, film formers and water binding agents, such as Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Urea, Sodium PCA and Glycerin, provide long lasting moisturisation. Advanced Moisture Complex bonds to the skin to create a water reservoir and lock in moisture to provide a continuous infusion of hydration.
- Shea Butter: An effective emollient and moisturiser.
- Evening Primrose Oil and Borage Seed Oil: These natural sources of fatty acids provide overall skin conditioning.
- Sea Parsley Extract: Refreshes skin.
- Lavender: Calms and soothes skin while providing a relaxing scent.
- Honeysuckle and Bitter Orange Peel: Soothes and calms skin.
- Aloe Vera: This plant extract soothes, softens and moisturises your skin.