Life is constantly changing and so is our skin. With age, skin loses lipids, minerals and other essential nutrients and skin's vital collagen, elastin and protein levels decrease. Cell turnover slows down. Skin begins to look dehydrated and dull with uneven pigmentation and fine lines.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere skincare uses skin-replenishing ceramides, nutrient-rich sea minerals, and high-performance retinols to help support your skin's own natural collagen. And it's clinically proven to hydrate your skin as it comforts, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and evens skin tone, to reveal the radiance that makes you beautiful.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Regeneration Eye Cream with revitalising ingredients regenerates the look of skin in the eye area:
- Minimises the look of fine lines and crow's feet.
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles for a brighter look.
- Fortifies thin, fragile skin to give the eyes a firmer, more lifted look.
- Ophthalmologist tested.
In Elizabeth Arden's consumer tests, women saw the following improvements*:
- 91% Eye area skin feels moisturised.
- 80% Relieves tightness in skin around the eyes.
- 81% Brightens the look of eyes.
- 70% Revitalises and fortifies the look of thin, fragile eye area skin.
- 68% Skin around the eyes looks firmer, more lifted.
- 67% Reduces the appearance of under eye puffiness.
- 67% Minimises the look of fine lines and crows feet.
*According to a US home use consumer test conducted on 105 women after immediate use.