Life is constantly changing and so is our skin. With age, skin loses lipids, minerals and other essential nutrients and skin's vital collagen, elastin and protein levels decrease. Cell turnover slows down. Skin begins to look dehydrated and dull with uneven pigmentation and fine lines.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere skincare uses skin-replenishing ceramides, nutrient-rich sea minerals, and high-performance retinols to help support your skin's own natural collagen. And it's clinically proven to hydrate your skin as it comforts, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and evens skin tone, to reveal the radiance that makes you beautiful.
Moisture rich and immediately comforting, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Overnight Regeneration Cream works while you sleep to replenish and revitalise dry, fragile looking skin:
- Hydrates intensely overnight to restore skin's natural moisture balance and ease the appearance.
- Helps support skin's natural processes during the sleep cycle.
- Elizabeth Arden's patented retinyl complex supports surface skin cell turnover to improve the appearance of age spots and discolourations.
- Wake up to skin that looks firm, smooth, radiant – ready to face the day.
Women reported the following in Elizabeth Arden's consumer tests*:
- 97% Skin feels moisturised and smoother.
- 97% Skin feels soothed and comforted.
- 88% Brightens the look of skin.
- 87% Improves skin's overall appearance.
- 70% Revitalises and fortifies the look of thin, fragile looking skin.
- 66% Skin looks firmer, more lifted.
*According to a US home use consumer test conducted on 105 women after immediate use.