Life is constantly changing and so is our skin. With age, skin loses lipids, minerals and other essential nutrients and skin's vital collagen, elastin and protein levels decrease. Cell turnover slows down. Skin begins to look dehydrated and dull with uneven pigmentation and fine lines.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere skincare uses skin-replenishing ceramides, nutrient-rich sea minerals, and high-performance retinols to help support your skin's own natural collagen. And it's clinically proven to hydrate your skin as it comforts, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and evens skin tone, to reveal the radiance that makes you beautiful.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Activation Cream SPF 30 is a rich, replenishing day cream that provides intense moisture as it renews and helps protect from future ageing signs:
- Hydrates intensely to restore skin's natural protective barrier and ease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps support skin's natural processes to fortify thin, fragile looking skin.
- Elizabeth Arden's patented retinyl complex is shown to optimise surface cell turnover to improve the appearance of age spots, discolourations and overall radiance.
- SPF 30 helps shield skin from sun damage.
Women reported the following in Elizabeth Arden's consumer tests*:
- 100% Skin feels smoother, soothed and comforted.
- 99% Skin feels moisturised.
- 90% Brightens the look of skin.
*According to a US home use consumer test conducted on 105 women after immediate use.