Combining patented botanical complexes with essential fatty acids, peptides and plant proteins to provide the ultimate in age-support for mature skin. Elemental Herbology Age Support Cell Active Rejuvenation Facial Moisturiser helps to improve radiance and boost vitality with potent active ingredients clinically proven to plump, firm and repair the skin.
- Hexapeptide-11 and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 - support and firm the skin, “filling in” wrinkles from the inside for visibly smoother and plumper skin.
- Blue Green Algae, Plant Proteins, Kombuchka™ and Hematite - provide a plumping, lipo-filling effect; also help to restore density, firmness, radiance and tone of the skin by re-activating pro-collagen synthesis.
- Pyrus Malus Extract - a combination of apple polysaccharides and concentrated apple serum that help to quench thirsty skin by helping to lock in moisture, protect the skins natural barrier and increase its smoothness.
- Aquarich® - made from black oat and a lecithin, locks in moisture with a proven 24 hour moisturising effect.
- Argan oil, Sacha Inchi and Rose Mosqueta Oil – rich in Vitamin A and Essential Fatty Acids to help
improve skin elasticity and boost collagen levels, whilst restoring the skin’s natural barrier function to protect the from environmental damage.
- Royal Jelly - contains a number of vitamin B complexes to strengthen and support the skin.
- LIFTONIN® - a patented technology combining Oak Apple and Millet Extract clinically proven to reduce wrinkles and help to ‘lift’ the skin through stimulation of collagen synthesis. Gently firms and smoothes the skin, whilst valuable mineral elements and silicic acids stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin, nourish the skin and strengthen cell structure resulting in the skins matrix being visibly improved.
- Acerola Fruit Extract – with high levels of Vitamin C and Malic Acid to help improve skin suppleness and reinforce elasticity.
- SEPITONIC™ M3 multi-mineral complex - improves cell metabolism to increase cell renewal to restore radiance. Contains a combination of zinc, cooper and magnesium to boost cell activity and structural protein synthesis to reduce signs of ageing helping to achieve healthy, revitalised skin.
- Kelp - lifting and toning.
- Mature skin-types.
- Post-sun repair.
Apply Elemental Herbology Age Support Cell Active Rejuvenation Facial Moisturiser every morning and night from décolleté to forehead.
Aqua*, Glycerin*, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil*, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment*, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Myristyl Myristate*, Xylitylglucoside* , Soybean Glycerides*, Octyldodecanol*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Royal Jelly*, Algae Extract*, Hexapeptide-11* , Fucus Vesiculosus Extract*, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract*, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment*, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Protein*, Zinc Gluconate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Unsaponifables*, Sodium Hyaluronate*, Pyrus Malus Extract*, Hematite Extract*, Anhydroxylitol*, Xylitol*, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract*, Copper Gluconate*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil*, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract* , Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil*, Magnesium Aspartate* , Ascorbyl Palmitate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate*, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate*, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate*, Sorbitol*, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool*, Isostearyl Isostearate*, Xanthan Gum*, Maltodextrin* , Lecithin* , Tocopherol*, Limonene*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid , Mannitol*, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate*, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Farnesol*, Hydroxyethylcellulose* , Geraniol*, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin*, Pectin*, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Salicylate*, Tannic Acid*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Isoeugenol*, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid.
* Ingredients derived from 100% natural source.