Perfectly aligned and precision tips remove even the finest hair every time.
Made from high quality stainless steel and coated in enamel these tweezers come with a 5 year guarantee.*
Keep out of reach of children.
*5 Year Guarantee
Retain your receipt and card insert from pack. You can return your Cuticle Pusher and Nail Cleaner to Elegant Touch within 5 years of purchase if you are not happy with the quality and they will replace them. It is best to obtain a proof of postage when returning products to them.
1. Cleanse skin and brush brows up and out. Sit in natural light or under a bright light with a good mirror, ideally a magnifying mirror.
2. Tweeze hairs in the direction they grow and hold skin taunt as you tweeze. Don't grab too many hairs at a time.
3. To get the best shaped brows place a pencil beside your nose and the inner corner over the eye. Any hairs on the inner side of the pencil should be removed. Care must be taken not to over pluck here. Brows that are too far apart can leave you looking surprised.
4. Place the pencil in a line from the corner of the nose over the outer corner of the eye. Any hairs on the outer side of the stick should be removed.
5. The best brows have a slight arch. To find yours, place a pencil in a line from the corner of the nose over the centre of the pupil of the eye. This indicates where the highest point of the arch should fall. Tweeze the hairs underneath the arch.
6. Stop every few hairs to step back and look at the job you're doing. If you over tweeze, you're stuck.
7. Once you're done plucking, you can apply a cold compress to soothe and calm any redness.