Perfectly aligned, sharp blades to cut finger nails.
Made from high quality stainless steel and coated in enamel this nail clipper comes with a 5 year guarantee.*
*5 Year Guarantee
Retain your receipt and card insert from pack. You can return your Cuticle Pusher and Nail Cleaner to Elegant Touch within 5 years of purchase if you are not happy with the quality and they will replace them. It is best to obtain a proof of postage when returning products to them.
Keep out of reach of children.
1. Prepare your nails by soaking them, as this softens your nails and makes them easier to cut. This will also avoid splitting your nails.
2. Cut your nails straight across, starting from the sides and then in the centre. If you try to cut the whole nail you can cause fractures and affect the strength and health of your nail. Never cut into the corners as this can weaken nails and cause ingrown nails.
3. Once nails are completely dry and no longer soft you can file the edges to ensure they are smooth. Filing wet nails may also cause your nails to split and crack.
4. When filing, file gently in one long stroke, from the side to the centre of the nail. Never file backwards and forwards as this can damage your nails. Excessive filing can weaken nails.
5. Check you are happy with the shape and length and that they are smooth.
6. Clean the nail clipper after each use.