240 clear oblong soft gelatine capsules to help maintain brain and eye function.
- Support all aspects of brain and eye function.
- Supplement the intake of long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) needed for healthy brain and visual development, including learning ability, concentration and co-ordination.
- Supply DHA and AA - important building blocks of the brain, nervous system and eye.
- Provide EPA & GLA - needed in the transmission of messages between nerves.
Helps support all aspects of brain and eye function
Scientific studies have indicated that three fatty acids found in Efalex - arachidonic acid (AA), gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - play an important role in the development and function of our eyes and brains. A healthy supply of these good fats can help with learning ability, concentration and co-ordination and may assist in conditions such as night blindness.
- Adults and children aged 5 years and over: 8 x capsules every day for the first twelve weeks to help optimise the body's stores of essential fatty acids, then 4 x capsules daily thereafter.
- Children 2- 5 years: Up to 4-8 x capsules every day for the first twelve weeks to help optimise the body's stores of essential fatty acids, then 2-4 x capsules daily thereafter.
Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil, DHA-rich Fish Oil, capsule shell (gelatin, glycerine), flavouring (Thyme oil), vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Whilst Efalex is generally regarded as safe to take with medicines, anyone under medical supervision, or taking medication, should consult their doctor before taking a supplement. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Free from sugar, corn starch, yeast, milk derivatives, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.