Say goodbye to tired eyes and give them a brightening boost with this collagen-boosting, instant-brightening eye serum.
- Dr. Brandt Dark Circles Away decreases the look of tired eyes by instantly improving luminosity & brightness.
- Helps fade dark circles by stimulating microcirculation.
- Reduces puffiness by draining excess fluids.
- Helps reduce under eye bags by breaking down abnormal fatty deposits.
- Provides a less hollow look by increasing collagen levels & strengthening thin, fragile skin.
- Keeps eye area hydrated & healthy looking.
- BHS – Bio-Herbal Compound - synergistic composition of plant extracts to counteract dark circles, puffiness & formation of under eye bags
- Customised Blend of Key Amino Acids + Hyaluronic Acid - proprietary blend of encapsulated key amino acids with a naturally occurring substance found in skin cells that maximize collagen levels to improve the hollow look around the eye area
- Hydra APS - micro-encapsulated water spheres, able to penetrate deeper into skin cells for improved hydration
- Lumisphere™ & Cold Ball Applicator - microencapsulated skin brightener + Cold Ball Applicator provides instant brightening & concealing effects
After cleansing, gently press to dispense a small amount of Dr. Brandt Dark Circles Away. Glide cold ball over bone area of eyes. Lightly pat any excess with fingertip until completely absorbed. Let dry thoroughly. Use am and pm. Wipe cold ball clean after use. Use alone or for maximum results, follow with your favourite eye moisturiser.
CAUTION: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If excessive irritation develops discontinue use and consult your physician.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Triheptanoin, Caprylyl Trimethicone, Triisostearin, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Pfaffia Paniculata Root Extract, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Sorbitol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Ptychopetalum Olacoides Bark/Stem Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, Trilaurin, Diacetyl Boldine, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oleic Acid