Serum Repair is a unique, highly concentrated formulation containing Micro Molecular Collagen a patented Peptide, with Palmitoyl (P*) to ensure the rapid absorption of collagen.
Importantly, it also contains Hyaluronic Acid (more that 50% of the formulation), which is naturally present in the skin and is a powerful humectant, which means it is capable of both attracting and retaining moisture many times greater than its own weight.
Collagen P* is a new formulation based on micro molecular collagen - a Palmitoyl Pentapeptide. A special skin penetrating element Palmitoyl (P*) is added to ensure collagen absorption by the skin cells.
Hyaluronic Acid is one of the components of the extra cellular matrix of the skin. Hyaluronic acid acts as a molecular sponge capturing water and maintaining a high hydration level in the skin.
- Maintains moisture within the Epidermis
- Nourishes and boosts production of collagen
- Repairs and replenishes while you sleep
- Smooths complexion whilst plumping the skin and adding vitality
- Evening: Give yourself time for a gentle and soothing massage on the face and neck using a
measured dose of Dr Sebagh Serum Repair until your skin feels soft and velvety. Then apply Crème
Vital or the preferred moisturiser of your choice.
- Party Time and Special Occasions: Apply serum in a generous layer (like a mask) onto your freshly
cleansed face, neck and décolleté and allow the serum to penetrate the skin for 10 minutes until your
skin feels firm, fuller and soft before applying make up.
Dr Sebagh Serum Repair is a perfect post-shave product thanks to its moisture boosting, repair and