Dr Jean-Louis Sebagh, the cosmetic surgeon behind his Advanced Anti-ageing Skin Care range, is acknowledged as the leading skin care innovator, respected for his pioneering use of the latest biotech ingredients to deliver potent and effective skin care.
Dr Sebagh knows that skin hydration is not just about addressing the loss of moisture through the skin but also maintaining and boosting moisture levels. Accordingly he has created Dr Sebagh Rose de Vie Hydrating Mask to incorporate a powerful combination of original and effective ingredients to:
- Provide skin with super-effective hydration
- Efficiently combat and slow down the ageing process
- Soothe tired and stressed complexions
- Replenish and protect the skin’s epidermal layer
Working with his team of some of leading chemists, Dr Sebagh has developed a mask that provides exceptional levels of hydration, thanks to a unique Hydrator Booster System that exploits Citrulline - a natural amino acid derived from the water melon. Citrulline boosts and retains moisture levels, which form a critical part of the skin's own water-based moisturising complex whilst also protecting the skin’s natural barrier function to help retain essential moisture levels.
Dr Sebagh Rose de Vie Hydrating Mask also contains carefully selected naturally sourced key anti-ageing ingredients, including vitamin C and bioflavonoids, to deliver an active, simple-to-apply mask that is as pleasurable to use as it is effective in enhancing the complexion.
Apply a generous layer of Dr Sebagh Rose de Vie Hydrating Serum to freshly cleansed skin and massage gently into the skin. Leave for 10 – 15 minutes before removing excess with a damp cotton wool pad. The skin will be left feeling and looking plump, soft and super-hydrated Dr Sebagh Rose de Vie Hydrating Mask is the ultimate luxurious moisturiser par excellence – providing ultra moisturised, soothed, protected and comfortable skin.
- Citrulline from water melon
- Extract of Iris, Rose and Lentil (rich on vitamin B5) to soothe tired, sensitive skin
- Vitamin C, derived from rose petals and iris, for its anti-ageing, anti-oxidant and replenishing benefits
- Extract of rose, which is rich in Flavonoids, known for their antioxidant activity and believed to be greater than those of vitamin C and E