This unique combination is new strategy for treatment of oily skin with a tendency towards Acne.
Breakout Cream with ACNET
- A natural complex of innovative ingredients to combat the four step process that can lead to and result in acne prone skin:
- Abnormal keratinisation leading to clogged pores.
- Overproduction of oil (sebum)
- Bacterial proliferation (p-acnes)
- Inflammation from a reaction to the bacteria and debris accumulation.
Antibacterial Powder with ACNACIDOL
- This new revolutionary powder emulsion contains a powerful antibacterial active ingredient to inhibit the multiplication of p-acnes bacteria.
AM: Mix a half dose of Dr Sebagh Antibacterial Powder with Dr Sebagh Crème Vital or your
PM: Mix a half dose of DR Sebagh Antibacterial Powder with Dr Sebagh Breakout Crème.
For very oily/acne prone: Am/Pm: Mix half dose of Antibacterial Powder with Breakout Crème.
Directions for use: Cleanse skin thoroughly with Dr Sebagh Breakout Cleanser AM & PM. Mix in the palm of your hand equal amounts of the Dr Sebagh Antibacterial Powder and the Breakout Cream or Dr Sebagh Crème Vital and apply, concentrating on the oily T-zone and directly onto spots or breakouts. Once or twice a week use Dr Sebagh Deep Exfoliating Mask (with Azelaic Acid) to combat the abnormal keratinisation and inflammation, followed by the Antibacterial Powder and Cream.