Dr. Hauschka Rouge Powder, with real silk, rose blossoms and jojoba oil to nurture the skin while contouring and adding a healthy hue to the cheeks.
- Truly natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from chemical/synthetic fragrances and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
If you have a round face, use the Dr. Hauschka Rouge Brush
to apply the Rouge Powder a thumb width beneath your cheek bones from outwards in.
Even out an oval face by applying the accents of rouge centrally between your cheekbones and lower jaw using large, circular movements.
An angular face looks softer if you apply rouge to any areas in which you have sharp contours, for example to your temples, outer cheek areas and lower jaw.
If you have a pale complexion, you should ideally apply the rouge to your upper cheek area and the area beneath your eyebrows. This will make you look younger!