Dr. Hauschka Rosemary Leg and Arm Toner improves the circulation in legs and feet. Relieves leg cramps and "heavy" legs. Tones the skin and maintains the connective tissue. Promotes the lymphatic circulation in the legs. Refreshes tired legs.
Sprinkle a few drops of Dr. Hauschka Rosemary Leg and Arm Toner into the palm of your hands and gently massage it into your legs 2 or 3 times a day, stroking upwards.
Hints and tips:
- Dr. Hauschka Rosemary Leg and Arm Toner can be applied straight through nylon tights, so it is very easy and convenient to use.
- It is not sticky, and smells very refreshing and cooling.
- The product is invaluable if you have to stand a lot, or if you have to travel. As it promotes the lymphatic circulation in the legs, it helps to relieve swollen ankles and congestion.
- Use the Lemon Bath in conjunction with the Lemon Body Oil to reduce cellulite. - Apply the oil to damp skin in the mornings.
- Use in conjunction with Sage Bath and Blackthorn Body Oil to encourage the circulation and strengthen the skin. Apply the oil to damp skin morning or evening.
- To help varicose veins, use Dr. Hauschka Rosemary Leg and Arm Toner in conjunction with Moor Lavender Oil, which contains Horse Chestnut extract to strengthen the capillaries. Apply the oil to damp skin morning or evening.
- You can also use an old Facial Toner atomiser top and use as a refreshing body spray.
- Helpful during long haul flights to prevent swollen ankles.
Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Extract, Water/Aqua, Fragrance/Parfum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin.