Dr. Hauschka Rosemary Foot Balm helps rebalance feet that are either cold and clammy or hot and sweaty. The silk helps absorb moisture protecting the feet from fungal attacks and the rosemary essential oil helps refresh and energise tired feet, making this product ideal for those who hike, run or stand on their feet all day.
- Curbs excessive perspiration.
- Curbs bacterial and fungal attack.
- Very refreshing and stimulating.
- Use Dr. Hauschka Rosemary Foot Balm morning and evening, lightly stroke it onto your feet, taking care to apply it between your toes.
- Very effective when used in conjunction with Sage Bath.
Hints and tips:
- Dr. Hauschka Rosemary Foot Balm makes an excellent deodorant - the silk powder in it absorbs moisture, while the essential oils prevent the formation of bacteria. It is not sticky and has a refreshing and invigorating scent.
- It also helps stressed muscles - try rubbing it on after playing sport.
- Don't try to massage Rosemary Foot Balm into your skin like an oil, just apply it lightly onto the skin. The product is quickly absorbed by the skin, and the silk powder can leave a white film - this is perfectly safe and it remains on the skin to absorb excess moisture.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Solidago Virgaurea (Goldenrod) Extract, Bentonite, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Alcohol, Silk/Serica Powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Propolis Wax.