Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light is a beautifully scented, nurturing cream which protects and moisturises the skin, leaving it soft, smooth and hydrated. A sister product to Rose Day Cream, this facial moisturiser has a lighter, less intensive formulation than its counterpart, but offers the same nurturing properties.
- Particularly effective when used on sensitive and dry skin conditions, thread veins and mature skin.
- Rose provides protective nurturing properties, regenerating the top layer of the skin and helping it to maintain a balanced level of moisture.
- Rose wax and Beeswax protect against environmental influences.
Water/Aqua, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Rosa Damascena Extract, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Lysolecithin, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Xanthan Gum.
- After cleansing and toning, squeeze a small amount of Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream Light onto the palm of your hand and warm it by pressing your hands together. This makes it easier to apply.
- Gently apply to face, neck and earlobes.
Hints and tips:
- If you find Rose Day Cream too heavy in the summer months, try using Rose Day Cream Light, until you need the added protection and support of Rose Day Cream again.
- Daily use of night creams can mean that the skin becomes dependant on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
- If your skin feels taut after cleansing in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr. Hauschka, and in this case, Dr. Hauschka recommend the Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules.
- Rose Day Cream Light, or indeed any of the Dr. Hauschka moisturisers, should not be used at night time as the skin uses this period to excrete toxins absorbed during the day - so any products that interfere with these natural processes should be avoided.
- Mix with a couple of drops of Translucent Bronze Concentrate for a tinted moisturiser.