During times of stress or transition including seasonal changes or travel, this oil-free preparation helps the skin to regain harmony.
- Dr. Hauschka Rhythmic Night Conditioner is a Dr. Hauschka 2011 Hero product. Hero products are all highly-revered, award-winning products that produce brilliant, beautiful skin.
- Regenerates the skin's moisturising functions.
- Normalises excessively dry, oily or sensitive skin.
- Tones the skin and underlying muscles.
- Use at night time only.
- Cleanse your face and neck with Cleansing Cream.
- Snap open a Dr. Hauschka Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoule at the neck (using a tissue or towel to protect your fingers), tap the contents into the palm of your hand and apply to face, neck and earlobes. Press in gently until it is absorbed.
- The ampoules work best if used in a course of 50 over 28 days, as they can then work with the skin's cycle to balance out the problems.
- Apply 2 ampoules for 22 days and then one each night for the remaining six days.
Hints and tips:
- Dr. Hauschka recommend a 50 ampoule course 4 times a year at the changing of the season to help your skin "acclimatise" to changing temperatures and conditions. The ampoules are also very useful if you have been ill for a long time, if you do a lot of travelling between time zones or if your skin tends to suffer when you are under a lot of mental or physical stress.
- Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules are also very helpful if you feel your skin needs extra support at night when you first change over to Dr.Hauschka.
- If you have very red, sensitive skin (couperose), with thread veins, then Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive ampoules will be very helpful.
Water/Aqua, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract1, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract1, Kalanchoe Daigremontiana Extract1, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract1, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract1, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract1, Rosa Damascena Extract1, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract1, Mica1, Royal Jelly1, Honey/Mel1, Silver1, Sodium Chloride.
1 = in rhythmitised dilution.