This special preparation has been carefully formulated for the care of hypersensitive skin, skin that has a tendency towards rosacea and couperose, and in all cases where thereis extreme redness due to allergies and sunburn. Extracts of Borage, Chamomile, Witch Hazel and Rose hip help to strengthen and calm the skin and encourage it to renew and rejuvenate.
- Restores the elasticity of the blood vessels.
- Relieves congestion in the blood vessels.
- Use Dr. Hauschka Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive at night time only.
- Cleanse your face and neck with Cleansing Cream or Cleansing Milk.
- Snap open an ampoule at the neck (using a tissue or towel to protect your fingers), tap the contents into the palm of your hand and apply to face, neck and earlobes. Press in gently until the liquid has been absorbed by the skin.
- The Dr. Hauschka Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive ampoules work best if used in a course of 50, applying 2 ampoules per night.
- This treatment should ideally be used over 1 to 3 months
Hints and tips:
- Since extremes of hot and cold can aggravate a sensitive and couperose skin, use lukewarm water to wash and rinse your face. A wholefood, vegetarian diet can be helpful, and try to avoid food and drink which is very hot.
- You also need to protect your skin from extremes of temperature, so use Rose Day Cream and Normalising Day Oil to protect yourself.
- Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive can also relieve sunburn - just apply the contents of an ampoule directly onto the affected area.
Water/Aqua, Fragrance/Parfum, Borago Officinalis Extract1, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract1, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract1, Artemisia Abrotanum Extract1, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract1, Veronica Officinalis Extract1, Quercus Robur Bark Extract1, Pearl Powder1, Malachite1, Sodium Chloride.
1 = in rhythmitised dilution.