Dr. Hauschka Heroes – 2012.
Green Beauty Bible Awards Winner.
Dr. Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask brings life and vitality to pale, dry skin and helps improve the elasticity of pores. It can also help with the healing of scar tissue. Nurturing plant oils soothe and calm sensitivities as well as moisturising the skin.
- Softens acne scars.
- Normalises dry, pale skin with large pores.
- Stimulates dry skin to produce more moisture.
- Stimulates pale, depleted skin after stress or illness.
- Moisturising and soothing for sensitive, reddened skin.
- Improves the blood circulation, relaxes and decongests inflamed skin.
- Intensive care after sun exposure.
- Use Dr. Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask once or twice a week as an intensive skin care treatment. Cleanse your face and apply Facial Toner (for a real treat, apply a Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive or Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoule instead). Then apply Rejuvenating Mask to your face and neck. Leave for about 20-30 minutes then remove with a warm, moist cloth.
- In severe cases of post-acne scarring, apply a very thin layer of Dr. Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask to the affected areas, before applying your usual moisturiser and make-up. Then it can work on your skin all day.
Water/Aqua, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Alcohol, Glycerin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Borago Officinalis Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricara) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Propolis Wax, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Lysolecithin, Xanthan Gum, Chlorophyllin-Copper-Complex (Cl 75810).