Dr. Hauschka Heroes – 2012.
Natural Health Best Buy – 2011.
This light, non-greasy oil has been developed especially to help regulate the skin's oil production and refine open pores. Elasticity is improved, inflammation subsides and oil production normalises. Dr. Hauschka Normalizing Day Oil can be mixed with any of the other day creams to protect the skin against harsh weather conditions and other environmental factors.
- Regulates the overproduction of oil by the skin.
- Regulates the size of the skin's pores.
- Protects the skin from exposure to sunlight and cold.
- Use Dr. Hauschka Normalizing Day Oil in the morning after Cleansing Cream and Facial Toner or Clarifying Toner.
- Tap 3 or 4 drops of Normalising Day Oil into the palm of your hand.
- Gently apply to the face, neck and earlobes, pressing gently until it is absorbed.
Hints and tips:
- For dry skin with large pores, mix Moisturising Day Cream and Normalising Day Oil together.
- Whatever your skin type, if you wish to have some protection against windy weather, just add 1 or 2 drops of Normalising Day Oil to the Moisturising Day Cream or Rose Day Cream before applying.
- Oily or acne skin should be treated to a weekly warm oil pack. Just warm about 6 drops of oil in a spoon over a boiling kettle (for example) and apply to your face and neck. Leave for 5 minutes, then run your flannel under the hot tap, wring it out, and hold to your face to compress the oil into the skin. Use a tissue to absorb any excess.
- If necessary, oily or acne skin can also be treated to a cleansing mask - first steam your face using Facial Steam Bath (diluted in water), then mix up the Cleansing Clay Mask and apply to your face. Leave for 3-10 minutes (depending on your skin) and rinse off thoroughly.
- Normalising Day Oil, or indeed any of the Dr. Hauschka moisturisers, should not be used at night time as the skin uses this period to excrete toxins absorbed during the day - so any products that interfere with these natural processes should be avoided.
- Daily use of night creams can mean that the skin becomes dependent on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
- If your skin feels taut after cleansing in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr. Hauschka, and in this case, Dr. Hauschka recommend the Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules.
Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter.