When massaged into the scalp, this intensive care oil stimulates the circulation calming itchy, flaky conditions, encouraging hair growth, strengthening fine hair and softening dry hair. Hair is left with a natural shine and feels soft and restored.
- Dr. Hauschka Neem Hair Oil is a Dr. Hauschka 2011 Hero product. Hero products are all highly-revered, award-winning products that produce brilliant, beautiful skin.
- Protective and nourishing oil of Wheat germ work together with the essential oil of Rosemary to regenerate and soothe stressed, itchy, flaky scalps, and helps extreme greasiness by normalising sebaceous activity.
- The healing powers of Neem leaves and Chamomile flowers give new vitality and softness to hair damaged by treatments and exposure such as perming, dyeing, straighteners, the sun, salt water and chlorine.
- Restores condition and shine to dull, dry hair with split ends.
- For a deep treatment, use Dr. Hauschka Neem Hair Oil before shampooing.
- Apply it directly onto your scalp and gently massage in using small circular movements.
- Wrap your hair in a towel.
- Fine hair: leave in for 20-30 minutes; Dry hair: leave in for 30 - 60 minutes. - Alternatively, you can leave Dr. Hauschka Neem Hair Oil in overnight.
- Shampoo twice and condition.
- Recommended once a week.
Hints and tips:
- Wonderful to use for a scalp massage.
- If you have very full-bodied or frizzy hair, Dr. Hauschka Neem Hair Oil can be used as a styling product to scrunch into the ends to help define individual curls.
- Sun, sea and sand can leave hair dull, dry and weakened. A Neem Hair Oil mask once or twice a week, especially following summer holidays, will restore natural shine and vitality, leaving hair soft and manageable.
Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricara) Flower Extract, Lecithin, Alcohol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Linalool.