Dr. Hauschka Heroes – 2012.
Pure Beauty Awards Best New Organic Moisturiser – 2011.
Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream has been specially developed to meet the needs of sensitive combination skin conditions. Rich in Lemon balm, combined with other extracts of medicinal herbs to soothe irritable, reddened skin, keep oily zones clear and matte while helping the skin to retain moisture in dry areas, the balancing Melissa Day Cream refines the skin and leaves the complexion soft and even.
- Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream helps sensitive combination skin to regain its healthy balance by stimulating its natural activity.
- Soothes irritable, reddened skin.
- Keeps oily zones clear and matte.
- Retains moisture in dry areas.
- Refines the skin and leaves the complexion soft and even.
Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil0, Alcohol, Glycerin, Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract1, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract1, Tropaeolum Majus Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract1, Cetearyl Alcohol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Hectorite, Lysolecithin, Xanthan Gum, Coco-Glucoside.
1 = in rhythmitised dilution.
- Following morning cleanse, spray first with Clarifying Toner and then squeeze a small amount of Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream onto the palm of your hand and warm it by pressing your hands together. This makes it easier to apply.
- Gently apply to face, neck and earlobes.
Hints and tips:
- Let Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream help your sensitive combination skin to regain its healthy balance by stimulating your skins own natural activity.
- The Dr. Hauschka skin care concept incorporates the principle of oil-free night care. Following your cleansing, the Clarifying Toner serves as your optimal night care product providing the sensitive combination skin with all the support it needs. At this point, applying oil-based products would disrupt the skin's natural processes of elimination.
- Daily use of oil based creams at night can mean that the skin becomes dependant on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
- If your skin feels taut after cleansing and toning in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr. Hauschka, and in this case, Dr. Hauschka recommend the Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules.