Dr. Hauschka Lemon Bath contains essential oil of lemon which refreshes your mind and body. Dr. Hauschka bath concentrates support the other skin care products - Lemon is very good for oily, dull skin.
- Dr. Hauschka Lemon Bath can be used in the morning to awaken and refresh your mind and body. It can be used in the evening if you need to go out again after a tiring day. It is not as stimulating as the Rosemary bath.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons to the bath water.
- There is no need to add a base oil.
- Keep the bathroom door closed, stopping the aroma from escaping, and envelope yourself in the invigorating aroma.
- Get into the bath (it must not be too hot), relax and breathe in deeply!
Hints and tips:
- Add a few drops to the water in the basin for washing your face - this is very therapeutic. If you have no time for a bath, then lots of warm Dr. Hauschka Lemon Bath compresses while washing your face has a very stimulating effect.
- You can use Dr. Hauschka Lemon Bath after showering too - after washing yourself, soak a flannel in the warm spray, put a few drops of Lemon Bath onto the flannel and rub it over your body, inhaling the aroma. Do not rinse off.
- Lemon Bath is very cooling - if you are hot or the weather is very humid, try a lukewarm/cool bath, or cool compresses with Lemon Bath added.
- If you have cellulite, add a few drops of Lemon Bath to a warm flannel and massage the area vigorously.
Sulfated Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Glycerin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthophyll.