Thanks to its creamy consistency, Dr. Hauschka Fitness Foot Balm penetrates quickly into the skin to offer excellent intensive care for feet and in particular dry feet. Massage in after workouts to leave your feet moisturised and cooled.
- Dr. Hauschka Fitness Foot Balm moisturises dry feet.
- Softens calluses.
- Soothes irritated feet.
- Cools feet after exercise.
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Lanolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Spinosa Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Lactose, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Xanthan Gum, Lysolecithin, Propolis Wax.
- Apply Dr. Hauschka Fitness Foot Balm after exercise or at the end of a long day.
- Lightly massage into your feet taking care to apply it between your toes and round the back of your heel.
Hints and tips:
- Dr. Hauschka Fitness Foot Balm penetrates the skin very quickly and is a very rich, creamy consistency. When your feet are tired after along day or are particularly dry and rough, the Fitness Foot Balm is especially effective at softening and protecting your feet. The healing qualities of the St. John's Wort will soothe the irritations.
- Treat your feet. Fill a bowl with warm water and add some Sage Bath. Soak your feet and feel the tensions melt away. Dry your feet and gently massage in the Fitness Foot Balm. Ensure that you keep your feet warm afterwards.